St Martins Prom 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse?

+11
TRANTERBANTER
CurtisR
danhearn
rachycav&tessyd
Admin
kore1000
JoeCullinane
x..emma..x
Toddy
Mulley
HARRY CONTI
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where should the prom be held?

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_lcap61%Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]
Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse?

Post  JoeCullinane Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

ive just decided seeing as im school captain ill just have words with mr hignett
YEAH YEAH SUGARHUT WOT WOTWOT
LOVE 2 KORE AND TRANTER

JoeCullinane

Back to top Go down

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse?

Post  kore1000 Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 am

U HAVE STOCKBROOK IN 6TH FORM PROM SO HAVE IT THEN U BUNCH OF MUGS SUGAR HUT ALLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY BANG BANG ZOOP ZOOP DUPY MY MAIN MAN JOE CULLINANE IS SKL CAPTAIN AND A WEAPON HEL BANG YOU ALL PUSSYS! THEN SAM WILL PISS ON U AND JOSH DICK SLAP U BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG IM SHOOTING U CUNTS! X

kore1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Toddy Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:17 am

ahahahaha please PLEASE dont make me laugh!! i might lose my voice!!!

nd now to be honest i dont care where we go Neutral
Toddy
Toddy

Back to top Go down

Post  rachycav&tessyd Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 am

haha yes joe, and george :S
higgers wants it in sugar hut anyway dont he
thats another thing, none of the good teachers want it in stockbrook because they will have to pay bares
so we will end up with some shitters

rachycav&tessyd

Back to top Go down

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Empty venue

Post  BDavies123 Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 am

I dont wanna pay more money for a crappy buffet. I agree with joe, mcdonalds is much better

BDavies123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulley Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 am

Literally when im 18 ill be going sugar hut jodie marsh ;-)

I'd much rather go to stockbrook manor man, nicer place . i dunno you're argument appears to be 1) it's cheaper (not by much after drinks probs £2.50)

guys if we want to smoke even tho im not a fan we can go outside.. anyway looks like quite a sick place

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.essexvenues.co.uk/Images/IMG_9793.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.essexvenues.co.uk/Advertising.html&h=420&w=630&sz=411&hl=en&start=3&um=1&usg=__8aFToi3CD6ck_543P_JLnIMu0s8=&tbnid=nJ25oKDV2ytfwM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstock%2Bbrook%2Bmanor%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

guys who gives a shit tho it's gonna be bare sick

Mulley

Back to top Go down

Post  Toddy Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 am

for once i agree with mulley!!!
Toddy
Toddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Vaughan Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 am

Fuck those, everyone come to my house.
Dan Vaughan
Dan Vaughan

http://www.lemonparty.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Toddy Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:38 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toddy
Toddy

Back to top Go down

Stock brook? Sugar hut? Eclipse? - Page 3 Empty To Be Honest...

Post  Josh Bishop Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Who Cares As Long As Everyone can afford it...And We all have a great time!
Josh Bishop
Josh Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post  Meado Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Why is Joe saying no one wants stockbrook when so far we have, what, 7 who don't?
It might be more expensive, but i live in basildon on extremely low income and I can manage it.
And since when has maccy dees been nicer than stockbrook? I like maccy dees, but no thanks, not on my prom night, where's your class?

It's just a really nice place, you can go to the sugar hut soon whenever you want, but stockbrook is more for formal occasions . I don't have anything against the sugar hut, but I really wantthe prom to be special, and I think if we have it at a small nightclub, the magic is taken away.

Plus, How are you gonna get 30-50 limos, fire engines and god knows whatever else down the highstreet?? It's gonna be a nightmare! Sure the last year managed, but to be honest with you, i would rather it be spacious than a struggle.

Wow, that was long, just don't go hating on me, you don't have to agree with me, this is just my view. Very Happy

Meado

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeCullinane Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:56 pm

rachel pretty sure i have class thanks
stockbrooks booked apparently anyway so you all have your way anyway

JoeCullinane

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Vaughan Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Meado wrote:Why is Joe saying no one wants stockbrook when so far we have, what, 7 who don't?
It might be more expensive, but i live in basildon on extremely low income and I can manage it.
And since when has maccy dees been nicer than stockbrook? I like maccy dees, but no thanks, not on my prom night, where's your class? Also, I like it in the butt. So does Brad.

It's just a really nice place, you can go to the sugar hut soon whenever you want, but stockbrook is more for formal occasions . I don't have anything against the sugar hut, but I really wantthe prom to be special, and I think if we have it at a small nightclub, the magic is taken away.

Plus, How are you gonna get 30-50 limos, fire engines and god knows whatever else down the highstreet?? It's gonna be a nightmare! Sure the last year managed, but to be honest with you, i would rather it be spacious than a struggle.

Wow, that was long, just don't go hating on me, you don't have to agree with me, this is just my view. Very Happy

Shut up Meado.

Last edited by Dan Vaughan on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Vaughan
Dan Vaughan

http://www.lemonparty.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum